Friday 4 February 2011

It's like forgetting the words to your favorite song.


I wonder how and when it all started. With dreams. With premonitions. With thoughts that are yet to come. I am just so curious. I am so interested in this plot. And how and why. I meet a boy. And I crave him.
Flashbacks...

I deserve everything that I made up in my head.
I want to be with you. I want you to be able to handle me. I want you to hug me, to remember my favourite wine, to dream with me and to call unexpectedly. I want to do the same. I want to surprise you and to be surprised. I want to travel with you and to be able to travel alone without feeling guilty. I want to trust you and I want you to trust me.

I want you to once in a while hold my hand when we are driving. I want you to suggest to go to ballet and to wonder for no reason.
I want you to introduce me to your friends and to be proud of me. I want to say it like this - he is my prince charming and not make snobbish comments on top of that.

I miss that. I want to know how it would actually feel.
Not those little bought or cheated moment after which you manage to feel guilty because you can not give me more. Not those moments when I am teased to death to remember how it is like to be in highschool... but those excellent real things I cant wait to be awake for...


I want you to buy me a cupcake just because you know I like to surprised. I want you to take me on long weekends, on long walks and long dreams. Bubble baths and dinners where nothing is of as much importance.

I know you will.


No comments: