Monday 10 March 2008

my blueberry nights



That time without the end. Without goodbyes.
When you forget to say farewell or maybe you don't need to remember how to come back?


I believed. In you, in me. In all those words we never pronounced.

Everything remained to be hanging just a little bit lower than the ceiling. Ceiling of the room with a crocked mirror next to the door. Door that would lead to the hall where I would always feel a little bit uneasy. You always knew this therefore would try to step faster.

And now I only remember. Only think of it. Only think again and again and I say that I miss. Miss that lightness. The lightness of not being. While being together.
And you ask me, what? What do I think? What do I say? What would I say if it all was different?..

I know. Probably we both think of the same. Of what if. What if we would have been talking more. If we would have not been scared. What if we would have simply acknowledged each other.
Because now you only ask what do I think? What do I think of what -- longing. Silence. Strangeness?..

And only now. Only now we can be more honest, a little bit more daring to admit. Maybe only now. Maybe in a year. In nine weeks. When we will meet. Maybe then, when you will hug me for real...



No comments: