Thursday 5 May 2011

Blow me away.


You should have told me. I was out to know. Sleepless nights are only worth it when you can smile leaving to meet the new morning.
I am looking forward to facing my past. Past that dragged into the present. Past that never managed to let me go though it helped to know what it is to be on the other side of the bed.
I apologise for I have not considered so much. For dreams that you wanted me to have but never gave me space to blossom with them.
I live in longing, in conststant tiresome idea of tomorrow. It haunts me. I hear its footsteps at night. Its heavy cold touch, carress...
I wake up cold sweat. I wake up again and again and I dont even know if its because I cant sleep or because I am too scared to miss out on the night.
It will come.
The past once again.

No comments: